Car accidents sill occur during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you find yourself involved in a car accident, there are some things you will want to do:
- Do not hesitate to seek medical help: Some clinics report that patients are currently afraid of going to the emergency room or hospital, worried about getting exposed to the novel coronavirus. it is important to seek emergency medical help since any documentation from the hospital is going to help with your case.
- Contact an attorney: Get legal representation as soon as possible, with everything being somewhat delayed, an attorney is someone you want to speak with as soon as possible. They are going to guide you through the whole process, until you get the compensation you are entitled to!
- Document carefully: Documentation is more important than ever before, since the current situation may interrupt your treatment. If any of your treatments are delayed or your appointments are cancelled due to the virus, take note of this and keep any emails related to these appointments.
- Do not accept low-ball offers: Do not feel pressured to accept any offer from insurers or liable parties.
- Expect Delays: Insurance Companies may be overwhelmed with calls and doctors as well as courts may be full or only open on a part-time basis. There may be delays in your claim or difficulty getting answers.
We are proud to work with over 80 medical providers and attorneys who specialize in personal injuries cases, all throught out Florida. our promise to you is that we will connect you with a doctor or attorney within 5-7 miles of your house or job.
Call 305-AMG-HELP which is the same as 305-264-4357 We are available 24/7.